Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday's in the Tower by Jessica Day George

To read my review of the first book in this series, click here: Tuesday's at the Castle.

15991959

Title: Wednesday's in the Tower (Castle Glower #2)
Author: Jessica Day George
Reviewer: Karen
Genre: Mid-Grade Fantasy
Rating: Fabulous
Alerts/Warnings: None (other than a desperate need to own a griffin)
Premise: "After discovering a giant egg in the magical Castle Glower, Princess Celie agrees to care for the egg and what creature it hatches" (King County Library System).
Opinions: Okay, this series is just FABULOUS!!!! and it keeps getting better. I want to live in this country, that castle, and to hang out with those kids. Celia is by far my favorite heroine in a mid-grade book and I love how her family believes in her and supports her.  This is a great read for kids and um, those who are no longer kids on the outside, but still running wild with a young heart. And hurrah for Rufus! I want a griffin too! Okay, enough said. Go read this series to your kids, now. As for me, I will be anxiously waiting for the arrival of book three, Thursday's with the Crown, which is schedule for an October 2014 release.

No comments: