Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Farwalker's Quest by Joni Sensel

Title: The Farwalker's Quest

Author: Joni Sensel

Reviewer: Stephanie

Genre: YA Fantasy

Rating: WORSHIP!!!

Alerts/Warnings: some very mild violence, though nothing graffic or disturbing

Premise: When twelve-year-old Ariel and her friend Zeke find a mysterious artifact which has not been seen in a long time, it proves to be the beginning of a long and arduous journey that will untimately reveal to them their true identities. (King County Library System)

Opinions: I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! It caught my interest right from the beginning and kept it right to the very end. I usually have some guesses and premonitions about where a story will go, but not with this one. I kept getting surprised (in a good way). The characters were intruiging and complicated and human. I can't think of anything that I disliked about this book. It was a breath of fresh air and a treat to read.



No comments: