Thursday, March 19, 2009

Airhead





Title: Airhead

Author: Meg Cabot

Reviewer: Stephanie

Genre: Teen Fiction

Rating: Love

Alerts/Warnings: some very mild sexual referrences

Premise: Sixteen-year-old Emerson Watts, an advanced placement student with a disdain for fashion, is the recipient of a "whole body transplant" and finds herself transformed into one of the world's most famous teen supermodels.(King County Library System)

Opinions: I thought that this book was compelling and thought provoking. Not only was it fun to read but it made me think about ethical dilemas and problems. I loved the ideas behind becoming a new person, literally. The characters were likeable with very real emotions. I thought that Meg Cabot did a wonderful job at making her characters come to life. There was some mild sexual referrences and I would definately say it was a teen book. I loved it and am excited that there is a sequel coming out later this year. (I think this summer.)


No comments: