Sunday, March 8, 2015

Firefight by Brandon Sanderson

To read my review of the first book in this series, click here: Steelheart.


15704459




Title: Firefight (The Reckoners #2)
Author: Brandon Sanderson
Reviewer: Karen
Genre: YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Rating: Love
Alerts/Warnings: Mild Swearing, Moderate Violence
Premise: "David and the Reckoners continue their fight against the Epics, humans with superhuman powers, except they may have met their match in Regalia, a High Epic who resides in Babylon Restored, the city formerly known as the borough of Manhattan"-- Provided by publisher.
Opinions: Wow!!!! I mean WOW!!!  I loved David's character growth in this book. I love the questions raised in this book about trust, the ability to change, and hero worship. The characters are complex and fascinating, and the plot is seriously gripping. This book is hard to put down and loved to read with my husband.

No comments: