Tuesday, January 4, 2011

and Stephanie out ......(for now)

Hello friends!

I realize that I haven't been posting reviews recently. I have a big list to get to and hopefully they will come at some point. The past couple of months have been a bit crazy in my life. My husband and I got new windows, curtains, paint, light fixtures, etc. Construction zone = not good for posting. And then we were getting ready for our adventure of 2011. My husbands boss asked if we would be willing to go to China for 3 months and so in two days we are off for our Shanghai adventure.

I do have some books to read and some reviews to do, but let's be honest. I probably won't be posting anything here until I get back in April. By then I will probably be excited to read something new, different and exciting. So send us some reviews. I'm sure Karen would appreciate it. I know I would. I would love to hear what you are reading and loving so I can get some ideas for when I get back.

I wish you Happy Reading and a wonderful 2011.

Stephanie

No comments: