Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cutting Edge by Jeffrey S. Savage



(Sorry no picture available)

Title: Cutting Edge
Author: Jeffrey S. Savage
Reviewer: Karen
Genre: LDS Adult Mystery
Rating: Fabulous
Alerts/Warnings: None
Premise: "When Travis Edwards discovers someone has been stealing sensitive files off of his computer and the person he confides in mysteriously disappears, he must use all the means at his disposal to prove his innocence and keep his family alive." (PG Library System)
Opinions: My two favorite genres are fantasy and mystery and this book has shot up towards the top of my all-time favorite mysteries. Having worked in the information technology industry for several years I was intrigued to read a story that takes place in an atmosphere that felt very familiar to me. I almost felt like I was back working with my old team, trying to meet deadlines. Then you through a mystery on top of all that stress. LOVE IT!!!! I loved the believability of the story and most definitely the characterizations. I love the strength that Travis finds from his wife and her family. I love the twists and turns that kept me wondering if my suspicions were right (I am pleased to say that not all of them were). If you love mystery then you should thoroughly enjoy this book.




No comments: