Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally by Wendy Mass

Title: Finally
Author: Wendy Mass
Reviewer: Stephanie
Genre: YA Fiction
Rating: Love
Alerts/Warnings: None
Premise: After her twelfth birthday, Rory checks off a list of things she is finally allowed to do, but unexpected consequences interfere with her involvement in the movie being shot at her school, while a weird prediction starts to make sense. (King County Library System)

Opinions: I love Wendy Mass. She is such a fantastic author. "Finally" is the story of Rory and her list of what she is finally old enough to do and what happens with each item on her list. A lot of unexpected twists occur and I was laughing out loud. I could totally relate with a lot of this book. Not that I experienced most of what Rory does, but I knew people that did or I had a similar occurance. Plus Wendy Mass writes to her audience so perfectly that I could forget the flawless writing and be completely emersed in the story. This is a fun and funny book that I completely loved.

No comments: